Dune 2d20

Thread: chat buffer

chat buffer

I seem to remember, when I tried FG1 at a friend's before I bought FGII, being able to press the tab button to switch between two buffers, so you could start typing a long message, then if a player asks you a question, you could press tab, type the answer and press enter, then press tab again to continue the first message. Was I dreaming this or did it really exist? And if so, why does it no longer seem to exist?

It is now accessed through Control + Up Arrow (or Control + Down Arrow) instead of Tab
    "Excellence can be attained if you Care more than others think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical, and Expect more than others think is possible." - Author Unknown.

Tab is now used for autocompletion in some places.

Thank you... where is that documented, I might find some more useful stuff there?

There currently is no documentation. Just gotta search the forums. I only know since I've been on these boards religiously since FG II came out.
    "Excellence can be attained if you Care more than others think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical, and Expect more than others think is possible." - Author Unknown.

Ain't that the truth. I have learned more about FG2, and hell, even FG1, by visiting these forums every day. I think I have formed a new habit, though....

Thread Information