FG Spreadshirt Swag

Reach Exodus :6 bugs

Some bugs in FGU
    in Story some texts appear with words being replaced by boxes
    in 01.01 The Freed slaves boxes appear in text in some places instead of words
    in 01.01 The Freed Slaves the Image - Subsectormap of Dpress and Goertel leads to an empty image
    in 03.00 hteakya boxes appear in text instead of words
    in 03.01 introduction to the bad betty boxes appear in text
    in 03.06 stargazing on the mountains of hteakya boxes instead of words.
    in 04.00 the ring and the noose boxes in instead of words
    in 04.02 home on the range boxes instead of words
    in 04.05 Breaking the blockade boxes instead of words
    in 05.01 tueawatre's declaration boxes instead of words
    in 05.02 the triumvirates plan boxes instead of words
    in 05.04 Encounters Boxes instead of words.
    in 05.05 hliyh Boxes instead of words
    in 05.09 colony six boxes instead of words
    in 05.12 Bridging the gap Boxes instead of words
    in 06.01 Acis Boxes instead of words
    in 06.03 Dostoevsky boxes instead of words

Hiya!

Thx for reporting those bugs. FGU you say? Ok, need to check it out, there. Thx again.

First Info:
    I could not reproduce the problem in Classic, I could nevertheless see these blocks in Unity. Seems the Font there has problems with the single hyphen '
    FGC: FGC_Exo_Text.jpg
    FGU: FGU_Exo_Text.jpg
    I will report this to Smiteworks.

I also found, that "Dpress and Goertel Subsector Maps" are missing from both FGC and FGU. Will have to check my original project to see if something went wrong there, or if it was something happening after submission.

Thanks again for reporting this.

FYI: I corrected the link in my project and updated it. Needs to be pushed by Smiteworks I think.

I haven't heard back from them about the font problem yet. Will keep you posted.
    ps: has been added to the update list for tuesday, so keep an eye open for that
    Last edited by LordNanoc; November 5th, 2020 at 14:00.

Great to hear i will thank you

ps: looks like the problem of the incompatibility of fonts between FGC (where I create the content) and FGU has been solved by Smiteworks already. So the problem with the strange characters should be solved, too.
    Have a good game!
    Nanoc

Just a little thing is that the name CRISTOPER GRIFFEN is used instead the normal MGT2 ADVENTURES in the library

Quote Originally Posted by bozo666999 View Post
    Just a little thing is that the name CRISTOPER GRIFFEN is used instead the normal MGT2 ADVENTURES in the library
    Hi bozo666999,

Thanks for taking the time to report this. It's a known issue that some characters can't be rendered properly in FGU. I won't bore you with the reasons, but FGC upon building a module now replaces these characters automatically. I've myself got a script to switch them out for the bigger conversions done outside of FG.

I hope you're staying safe ine Netherlands. I love your Country and it's a shame my bi-annual visit to Tilburg won't be happening this year.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thanks MadBeardMan,

Same to you! Stay save there in the UK, still planning a trip to the UK visit a couple of friends in Sussex. If you by any means get stranded in Apeldoorn when you are in the Netherlands let me know I will make place at the game table :P
    On the Bright side its a great time for online playing.

Take care!
    William

Thread Information