DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Visual effects aren't just for maps

"When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Exactly!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Blog Entries
    Willot, you are now in violation of section 14.2.7 paragraph 3 of the license agreement (imaginative use of FXs). As such Doug has now issued a reward for your capture and a team of investigators (aka murder hobos) have been sent to capture you and purge this knowledge from your being. Resistance is futile, do not run, do not hide. They will find you.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I will not be Stopped

VIVA! THE REVOLUTION!

Drawing Bow

(Her mouth is moving too but little hard to see in Lower video resolutions)
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

True. Image is an image - never think of them as "maps" or "tokens" and it will open your mind to lots of possibilities.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thread Information