5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: Feature request

Feature request

Please bump to a new thread if required.

Multiple monitor support, this is one of my biggest disappointments having come form an environment that supports multiple desktops.
    Stretching desktops does not work well.
    With features being launched such as immersed for the Oculus quest 2 the reality of actually using multiple desktops on VR and as normal is actually an option.
    Oculus is also going to be launching there own version.
    I note as created in unity potentially the platform could also be in 3d as an option however the above more important.

I will continue with my paid trial and see how this develops, otherwise I n say I am enjoying using the program, thanks.

As a footnote the quest 2 when setup correctly although it has some issues is for the money and overlooking the whole Facebook thing an excellent tool for games and work and it will get better.
    I am not affiliated with any of the above hardware or software suppliers.

https://immersedvr.com/

The official, and best place to submit feature requests is here https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

You can also vote for your favorite requests. The Devs do read every submission. Postings here may get lost in the long list of posts.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Blog Entries
    Welcome

You'll note this idea is already on the wish list and voted very high. It's something the devs would like too, but they have looked into it and it's not something yet practical with the cross platform libraries they use for Unity. Once Unity can reliably support it, they will look to implement it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Welcome

You'll note this idea is already on the wish list and voted very high. It's something the devs would like too, but they have looked into it and it's not something yet practical with the cross platform libraries they use for Unity. Once Unity can reliably support it, they will look to implement it.
    Many thanks, I have found some work arounds, a super wide monitor for example,
    thanks for the reply.

Please have the Combat Tracker have more tools for DMs to search and find units. I have to sort through so many goblins ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by myogaman View Post
    Please have the Combat Tracker have more tools for DMs to search and find units. I have to sort through so many goblins ;-;
    This isn't a feature request thread. Please use the wish list - link in my signature.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Closing thread to prevent future confusion. See link discussed already.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information