FG Spreadshirt Swag

MGT2 Tips, Techniques, Shortcuts, Cheats and other boons

Traveller GMs and Players,
    As I move forward learning how to use the FGU environment I think it would be useful for everyone if there was a pool of centralized knowledge others can dip into and share as well. Here is an example;
    - Armor not showing up on Player Character sheet Main Tab? Go to the Inventory Tab; there are 7 rows (#, Name, Location, Kg, Equip/Carry (it looks like a sack or a chest plate of armor), TAS and the red Minus sign). Ensure that you have the equipment toggle properly set in row 5 (Equip/Carry). If you set it to Equip (the chest plate) then the armor will appear on the Main page.

- Graphics: I built this graphic to use for Space Combat. You can either set it desk side to refer to or save it as an Image file and pull it to to share as a theater of the mind aid until the code team releases their automated combat version.

-GM Aids: I have an excel sheet I am experimenting with that automates the stubby pencil work to make starship economics and maintenance and support costs faster and easier. PM me if you want a copy bc it is excel it won't upload.

As you learn little tid-bits or develop aids please share them here for all of us Travellers to benefit from.
    Thanks,
    Attached Images Attached Images

Id like a copy of your excel sheet please ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    Id like a copy of your excel sheet please ;-)
    I sent you a PM. You'll need to send me a PM with your email address so I can send an attachment. The message board won't let me attach an excel.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    i emailed you
    Thanks. I sent it to you.
    Cheers,

MGT2 Skills Chart

I transcribed the MGT2 Skill list but added Farming (a subset of animal handling) and Zero-G (which for some odd reason was not part of their list). Down load this list as an image and you can use it as a GM for a handy quick reference. I clip and paste it in adventures I am working so I don't have to keep flipping the book open.
    Use it in good health and great gaming.

~Watchcase
    MGT2 Skills List.GIF

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvesr View Post
    I transcribed the MGT2 Skill list but added Farming (a subset of animal handling) and Zero-G (which for some odd reason was not part of their list). Down load this list as an image and you can use it as a GM for a handy quick reference. I clip and paste it in adventures I am working so I don't have to keep flipping the book open.
    Use it in good health and great gaming.

~Watchcase
    MGT2 Skills List.GIF
    Zero G was a MGT1 skill, but for MGT2 it was folded under Atheltics. And for MGT2 Farming would probably be a much better fit under Professional. Since planting barely isnt an animal.

And if folks want some great resources, the Traveller discord has a channel with lots of things. From Google sheet ship builders and vehcile builds, character sheets and various space accounting and trading sheets.

Thread Information