DICE PACKS BUNDLE

MoreCore character sheet--stretching blocks

In the main character sheet for MoreCore, is it possible to stretch out the individual 6 blocks at the bottom? If I widen the sheet, just the one on the right gets bigger but, for Cortex Prime, it'd be nice to be able to set each.

Mikelsheet.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    This is broken in FGU and I havent had time to work out how to make it work there yet.
    It will come in time.
    I took a quick look. I'm not sure why the onSizeChanged script isn't working. According to the wiki, the functions are all still there. Maybe the syntax changed somewhere. I'm not really a lua guy. (maybe someday)

That said, I did some messing around using the anchoring tags and came up with a sheet where the Attack and Combat frames resize just like in Classic, with the bonus of the logo remaining centered over the Combat frame.
    I don't think you can resize 3 columns (or rows) without scripting so I kept the first column a static width of 180, which is slightly larger than you had it. The other 2 columns stretch as the window is resized and all 6 panes' heights change according to window size.

I was mostly just playing around to see what I could do with it while learning something in the process. Maybe I'll roll up an extension to keep us happy until you can get around to seeing what's up.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    --
    I'm so bassic

FGU version 4.0.1 has fixed the scaling problem. Character sheets now scale the same in FGC and FGU.

Attached Images Attached Images
    --
    I'm so bassic

Yay!!!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information