Starfinder Playlist

Starfinder - Map all black, Sunrise Maiden

I was hosting a game tonight and my players had just discovered the Sunrise Maiden. I thought it would be fun for them to run around on the ship and discover the layout organically. I had the tokens loaded into the main airlock but not all players could see the map. I tried sharing and unsharing and sharing again. I had the players quit and rejoin. I tried restarting the server. At this point I could no longer see the map anymore either. I tried unloading and reloading the module. I tried right clicking and resetting zoom and all the other ones. I tried unlocking the map and toggling LOS and the walls. Nothing. It is just darkness. Please help.

Thanks!

Also, other maps still seem to load fine.

Nothing?! Could someone please tell me where the adventure path image files are stored at least? I can rebuild LOS myself.

All the files for Paizo products are in the vault.

* Did you drag the PC tokens to the combat tracker and then to the map?
    * Did you have LoS turned on or off?
    * Did you have Mask mode turned on or off?

Regards,
    JPG

Yes, the players were on the map. It was working for a minute or two for the first person I dragged onto it but the others told me all they saw was black. While I was trying to toggle LOS and some other things i listed in the OP it went black on me as well and now whenever I open the map it is all black except for the grid.

Do you have a copy of the campaign folder zipped up that you can share via a file sharing site; as well as the names of the player's affected?

You never answered whether you dragged the player tokens from the combat tracker. If they are not dragged from the combat tracker; they will not be linked and owned correctly.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information