STAR TREK 2d20

Adding unarmed attack to NPC

Fairly new to Fantasy Grounds and I am trying to add an unarmed attack to an NPC. When I pull up their character sheet, there is one weapon in the "Melee" section => battle axe +6(sweep), Damage 1d8+4 slashing.
    How do I add a unarmed "Fist" attack to the NPC's melee attack. I assume there is a special syntax, but I can't seem to find it in the forums.

FG uses the exact same syntax as the Paizo NPC statblock. So just replicate a similar example from a statblock. If you can’t find one let us know exactly what you’re trying to add - attack name, attack bonus, any traits and the damage roll and damage type. String those together in a format similar to the battle axe you mention and you’ll be pretty close.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Got it. Thanks. I actually had the syntax correct, just didn't know to press <ENTER> at the end of the current weapon to get a new line. I was trying to find a "+" button to add a new line. Still getting used to Fantasy Ground's UI.

Thread Information