DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Good suggestion, I vote for such improvement. Symbaroum has it and there we have red and green indicators whether the bonus is negative or positive.
    Screenshot attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Hey,

Statik, do you have the ability to add back into the Conan Ruleset, the party sheet and marching order feature which comes standard with FGC and FGU? I am a strong believer that no matter what ruleset is being developed, core features which come with this program should not be removed.

Personally, I think this is a great feature, makes GMing any game a little bit easier to manage. Can you investigate this possibility please?

I fully support this request. The code has just to be re-added, no need to do anything else.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    Hey,

Statik, do you have the ability to add back into the Conan Ruleset, the party sheet and marching order feature which comes standard with FGC and FGU? I am a strong believer that no matter what ruleset is being developed, core features which come with this program should not be removed.

Personally, I think this is a great feature, makes GMing any game a little bit easier to manage. Can you investigate this possibility please?
    Yeah, let me talk to the group, and see what we can do. I think we shut it off, because in Conan, the party sheet is not as usable, but the other features could be.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Deleting a second response that I didn't mean to make.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    Yeah, let me talk to the group, and see what we can do. I think we shut it off, because in Conan, the party sheet is not as usable, but the other features could be.
    The party sheet and associated tabs are very useable. Parcels, items, gold and item transfers between players to name a few. Anyone who plays conan will see this as a boon, and not something to be turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    The party sheet and associated tabs are very useable. Parcels, items, gold and item transfers between players to name a few. Anyone who plays conan will see this as a boon, and not something to be turned off.
    I second this!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information