FG Spreadshirt Swag

3.5E wiki missing effect operator

Last edited by bmos; October 29th, 2020 at 16:34.

It is not only that, also DMGSTYPE misses and the healthy tag, too, etc. But not sure whether the old wiki will be really updated in that regard because it is not really needed (effects are the same in both versions of FG); I instead try to point out that one should use the new wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    It is not only that, also DMGSTYPE misses and the healthy tag, too, etc. But not sure whether the old wiki will be really updated in that regard because it is not really needed (effects are the same in both versions of FG); I instead try to point out that one should use the new wiki
    While that is true of the effects page, the old wiki is for Classic and the new one for Unity (as I understand it) so using the new wiki (in general) can lead to misinformation if the user isn't using Unity.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    While that is true of the effects page, the old wiki is for Classic and the new one for Unity (as I understand it) so using the new wiki (in general) can lead to misinformation if the user isn't using Unity.
    Yup, that is right

The operators are the same in both FGC and FGU; since they are implemented in the ruleset code.

The old wiki most likely be getting deprecated in the coming months.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information