DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP Lost Mine of Phandelver 5e FREE

FG License: DM has Ultimate Unity License, player needs only entry license
    Game System: 5th edition D&D

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time, UTC -5
    Day of week and time: Friday 7:00pm to 10:00pm
    If new game, planned start date: November 6th is Session Zero, we may start play directly afterward
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours, once a week
    Term: As long as desired up until level 20

Text or Voice: text and voice but voice mainly
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No recording or live stream unless requested and agreed upon. I, personally, do not plan to do this.

Roleplay & Combat mix: plan on 50/50 to 40/60
    Number of Players in game & needed: at least 3, no more than 5 as I have one player already, my nine year old son
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, starting equipment
    Character restrictions: Sources- Core, Sword Coast Adventurers Guide, Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes, Volo’s Guide to Monsters, Xanathar’s Guide to Everything. Willing to add more Core books but not interested in UA.

Details of your scenario: First, info about me and the other player. I am new to Fantasy Grounds but have been a DM off and on for nearly 30 years. So, please expect a few hiccups. I can run a combat fairly easily and can story tell fairly well with the tools, but please know that I am new to the VTT DMing. I will be having my son joining in with us. He is about ten years old and has played with me before irl. He started at the beginning of the year and then we found out that is was 2020 and learned better about irl rpging. My group can’t come together, obviously, so both he and I have decided to try this out. I have played on Roll20 for six months and enjoy VTT RPG, so here we are. So, no overly adult themes will be broached, however, occasional cursing/foul language is expected as I can’t help myself sometimes. So, you may need to be ok with the fact that a ten year old will be in the group. In any case. I plan on making this a weekend hustle and I LOVE RPGing, so I’m committed.

I plan on running Lost Mine of Phandelver due to its sandbox like style. I will make some small changes to it, likely adding in some interesting RP spices to make it a little more three dimensional and create some interesting NPCs to interact with. I say this because I want to have role play going on, not roll playing. I’m interested in my son seeing what RPGs actually have to meaningfully offer.

After LMoP, I anticipate running either Princes of the Apocalypse or Dragon of Icespire Peak. That is, as long as everyone is into that.

I can join, might be able to get a couple of friends to join too.

That’d be great! I’ve got room for three more right now. I’ll send you some more info shortly.

I would be interested if you still have room

Mind if I ask to join as well? I've been itching for a game for some time, but I am unfamiliar with online sessions.

Are you still looking for another player? I would be interested?

I'd love to join. Message if you still need players!

If you need another player, I'd be interested. I've been playing for 30+ years and know my way around Fantasy Grounds.

11/06/20 Phandelver game

We're full up, folks! I'll see what I can do in regards to opening up other sessions in the future or let everyone know if an opening comes up!

Thread Information