DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    The talent nerves of steel reduces panic roll results by two. It would be great if roll result was modified by (-2) before the panic roll result is reported to that chat window. Thanks!

Hi this is my suggestion

Feature Name: Armor Piercing/Armor Doubled button

Description: A toggle button the either halves or doubles the total Armor roll.

two things I'd like:
    On the PC Ship sheet ...
    Feature Name: Larger box for # items on "vehicles" sheet, "gear" tab
    Description: On the gear tab, make the box for number of items bigger (or make number smaller) to allow 3 digits, for if your ship is carrying a LOT of something.
    Feature Name: On "PC Ship" sheet, new tab "vehicles
    Description: I'd like a new tab on the PC Ship sheet called "vehicles" where I can drag vehicles, such as APCs and dropships, that my ship is carrying.

It would be good to keep track of how many eev pods it has, as well.
    Last edited by similarly; November 19th, 2022 at 08:08.

Feature Name: vision types: nightvision, etc.
    Description: D&D ruleset has darkvision, truesight, blindsight, etc. coded for the maps. Could we have vision for Alien RPG? For example: infrared, lowlight (light amplification), thermal, etc.? These could be built into NVGs (night vision goggles) or alien vision (or Predator/Yautja). My idea is that infrared for marines would depend on a flashlight, and could be in a cone, and desaturated. It would be useful in places with zero ambiant light. Light amplification could be used in places with some residual light, low light, under starlight, etc. Thermal would allow users to see through thin walls, heat shadows behind low walls, etc. There could even be some new kind of sci-fi vision types, maybe a penetrating x-ray or similar EM wave projector whose rays might pass through certain objects but not others? Something to think about.

feature description: Ship Sheet, crew tab, add Marines?
    Description: I'm running a marine campaign and would enjoy assigning the marines to a ship, but not as gunners, pilots etc. Just having the ship listed on the character sheet. Maybe add a box for Marines to the PC ship sheet, crew tab?

All feature requests so far are registered on our board. I will start working towards the low hanging fruits and see where I will end up.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

feature description: Links on NPC Monster Attacks
    Description: It would be cool if we could put links in the monster attacks, so I could (for example) quickly access a table of effects.

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    feature description: Links on NPC Monster Attacks
    Description: It would be cool if we could put links in the monster attacks, so I could (for example) quickly access a table of effects.
    Not sure this will be easy as the string field will have to be changed and completely redo the content. What the usage is, I don’t get the idea behind this suggestion, give me some examples.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Not sure this will be easy as the string field will have to be changed and completely redo the content. What the usage is, I don’t get the idea behind this suggestion, give me some examples.
    No worries if it's difficult to do. I have a "space peach" whose spores have a psychedelic effect, and made a table for the random effect. Would have been cool to put the link to the table in there. But again, if it's difficult. No worries. Just a suggestion.

Feature Description: More background Variety, A yellow Dice on the dice dock, initiative deck
    Description:As of right now it has the default backgrounds with a Corporation logo. Id prefer something like a ship bridge, or a space scape, I can whip something up in photoshop if you would like. A yellow d6 next to the black one on the dock ( for those of us that might prefer to role stuff manually( some group members may not be good with software or be overwhelmed, sometimes having simplicity available enhances the game. Initiative, the physical game asks you to use the official Alien deck(sold separately) or at the very least A-10 from a standard 52 card playing deck to manage initiative. Id like to see that feature added. One more thing the portraits for the Pre-generated characters that comes with the official adventures when i load up the modules the Starting pcs aren't loaded and furthermore when i load them manually I also have to hunt down their portraits as where i wish when you import characters the portraits are already loaded.
    Last edited by Stixx925; February 8th, 2023 at 10:09.

Thread Information