FG Spreadshirt Swag

Formatted Text, Table shortcuts not working

In FGC you can press control and 6 to add a tab, you can also use control and + or - to increase/decrease the cell width.

FGU does not seem to do anything with control and plus/minus.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

CTRL+Tab adds another box to a table (I assume that's what you mean by tab). And it's the + and - on the keypad that changes the box size. And both are working for me.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    CTRL+Tab adds another box to a table (I assume that's what you mean by tab). And it's the + and - on the keypad that changes the box size. And both are working for me.
    Yes, control and tab wasnt the issue. In FGC the + on they non-number pad works, not FGU. I dont even have a number pad on my keyboard.

So I guess they need to add a check for keyboard+ (and minus) as well as the num+/- then.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

You got me there. I could have sworn it was the same keys in FGC as in Unity but apparently not. It is the +/- te the end of the number row in FGC but the keypad ones in Unity.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

It's the Unity key capture mechanisms, which are really challenging to work with for implementing shortcut keys in the way we need it to. They are all tied to key codes fixed on the keyboard, which change per country and don't shift to the alternate keycode when modifier keys pressed. (i.e. Shift + Equals key = KeyCode.Equals)

For the next version, I'll add Control+Equals as an alternate shortcut key to increase column size in formatted text tables, which should accomplish the same thing for now.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information