FG Spreadshirt Swag

LOS and Observer

Hello

I switched my party to FGU and had a blast to play our campaign, migration went flawlessly, kudos for that
    One question though, as the DM; I used to open twice FG ; one as the DM, and one as a guest, without selecting any NPC, I was just opening the FG window, the combat tracker and it was displaying the map etc. => it was the window I used to record the video of our games.

Now with FGU, I tried the LOS mode and it works great for all PJs; except that now, the Obs window display just a black box. Do you have any trick in mind I could use so that "player/obs" can get the party vision for example ? recording my DM screen is another option but I prefer not to record the screen with all my notes etc. if possible

Any tricks / tips to achieve this would be welcome
    Hope I was clear

Cheers
    Bil

If you turn on Party movement and vision in the Options, then any player will be able to see the vision for all friendly tokens.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    If you turn on Party movement and vision in the Options, then any player will be able to see the vision for all friendly tokens.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you so much, works great !

The only problem is that applies to all players?

It seems so. Would be great to have that kind of master vision for only one party member, but i'll manage with that tips =)

Blog Entries
    Yes, party vision option applies to all players. If you want to control vision at a finer level than that, each time you add a character (or friendly npc) token to a map you can right click on it and adjust it's visibility uniquely.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information