FG Spreadshirt Swag

Coding assistance

Could someone help us out with the following spells and focus spells how to make them work meaning I have the little icon under the spell and effect so I can just drag it into combat tracker.

-Magic Weapon
    -Telekinetic Projectile (is not showing DMG everything else is ok)

How would one enter Lingering Composition under Focus spells under the Actions tab.

Thanks for your help,

Haggar

Quick answer - to add the little icons you need to add a FG action to the spell. Right-click on the spell in the actions tab, select "Add Action" and then one of the 4 actions - cast, damage, heal or effect, then fill these out as needed. You can add as many of these actions as you like to each spell.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Boss. Would you happen to have the link to FG college? I would love to talk to an instructor in real time.

Quote Originally Posted by Haggar View Post
    Would you happen to have the link to FG college?
    A quick Internet search for "FG college" finds: https://fantasygroundscollege.net/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe. Just had one other question, for the Changeling ancestry feat Mistchild, which gives a Flat DC 12 to find a Hidden character, can this be programmed in by simply changing the 11 in Hidden to a 12?

Quote Originally Posted by Haggar View Post
    Thanks Trenloe. Just had one other question, for the Changeling ancestry feat Mistchild, which gives a Flat DC 12 to find a Hidden character, can this be programmed in by simply changing the 11 in Hidden to a 12?
    Nope. See the link provided by Pawn here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post552451 - that describes how the effect DC field is currently used.
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 29th, 2020 at 11:58.

Is there a page that can show me the syntax for abilities like Inspire Courage

Looking for the exact language ie ATK:1 or whatever

Or does such a thing not exist? Like I would just like to know how to insert stuff for magic weapon is it ITEM: 1 (don't know the rest for +1 striking unit how to add it )

See the PF2 effects page in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...PFRPG2+Effects

You can also get to this page from within FG by clicking the "?" button in the top right of the campaign Effects window.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Quick answer - to add the little icons you need to add a FG action to the spell. Right-click on the spell in the actions tab, select "Add Action" and then one of the 4 actions - cast, damage, heal or effect, then fill these out as needed. You can add as many of these actions as you like to each spell.
    when adding a custom spell or action,
    spells have the "casting" field. which has the helpful icon for 1 action, 2 action, free action, reaction, etc,
    so what do I actually type into that field, for each of the actions?

Quote Originally Posted by SweegyLeo View Post
    so what do I actually type into that field, for each of the actions?
    Use action text substitution detailed in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Action+Symbols

Thread Information