DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Rippers Resurrected and 50 Fathoms have SWADE versions included when you buy them.

Rippers and Horror Companion do not have SWADE conversion guides, (Horror is being rewritten I believe).

The main reason I do not go back and re-do SWD conversions is that at some point in the past I seem to have lost my SWD modules (I do not think I technically ever bought them, so I do not get updated versions of the rulebooks), of course I do not need SWD rulebook modules so I have never bother doing anything about it.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

So far as I'm aware I'm using the Rippers Resurrected SWADE version. I didn't even buy FGU or any components until March 2020. It exhibits the issues I mentioned on the creatures I looked at, namely clicking on a special Ability creates a "New Feat" in the Edge list and has no description.

Is there something I need to do to ensure I'm using the SWADE version?

Edit: Open Allan Frazer

Click one of:
    Alertness
    Block
    Brawler
    Great Luck
    Improvisational Fighter
    Level Headed

Some of the abilities actually work on this character, namely:
    Faction Luminary
    Fortune Favors the Bold
    Gone Native
    Rippertech (works-ish)
    Tomb Fighter

So what it looks like is that anything that references SWADE Edges doesn't link correctly, but the ones that are defined in the Setting work.
    Last edited by fubeca150; October 29th, 2020 at 00:41.

Thread Information