FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvesr View Post
    MBM are you the only guy working Traveller? Geez, I had no idea... I don't know what a Ko-fi page is.

In my PC's sheet on Inventory he has battle dress. However, on the Main tab under Armour there is nothing listed out. I checked the Party Sheet thinking it should be listed there as well but it is not. Have I done something wrong?
    Hi Sylvesr,

There are three of us who 'work' on Traveller.

Myself - All the coding on the ruleset, all the Core book conversions and most of the adventures
    LordNanoc - Testing on the ruleset, testing/review of all Core books, testing/review of the adventures and recently conversion of Reach 6/7.
    Luthbel - All the image/graphical/theme work

I'm full time employed, family of 2 growing kids, lunatic, beer drinker (when pubs were open) and gamer. A solid week on Traveller would be around an additional 20 hours.

Right back to the SCT, as I've got a day off....

To answer your question, the BattleDress should reduce to zero encumbrance when it's 'worn' and should with 1.1.5 post stat modifiers in the Actions Tab. It should also appear as Armour worn on the main tab of the PC sheet.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Okay, so I am the tester and converting some of the adventures from Mongoose.

I am full time employed as a projectmanager, productmanager and consultant (40 to 60 hrs) as well as having my own company for GIS and IT consulting (more as a side hobby). Also got a wife who's legally blind and a 4 year old boy.
    Whenever I can cut off some "me-time" I work on Traveller stuff, also creating my own homebrew campaign for our regular Traveller group (4 friends and my wife playing every other month) and atm playing BG3.

So yes, there's not much time but hey, you only live once.
    cya,
    Nanoc

Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    Okay, so I am the tester and converting some of the adventures from Mongoose.

I am full time employed as a projectmanager, productmanager and consultant (40 to 60 hrs) as well as having my own company for GIS and IT consulting (more as a side hobby). Also got a wife who's legally blind and a 4 year old boy.
    Whenever I can cut off some "me-time" I work on Traveller stuff, also creating my own homebrew campaign for our regular Traveller group (4 friends and my wife playing every other month) and atm playing BG3.

So yes, there's not much time but hey, you only live once.
    cya,
    Nanoc
    Sheesh and I thought my life was jam packed. Rock on Rock Star!
    And thank you for helping the community.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvesr View Post
    On main sheet there is nothing listed under Armour. On inventory it has listed Battle Dress (TL13), 100Kg, the buttons for carry equip or blank do cycle as I press it but have no effect on main sheet. However, the encumbrance does change with each of the three options (Carried, Equipped, not Carried).
    I cleared the party sheet completely and then re added in the PC in question. His armour is also not appearing there either. (of note none of his attributes are populating either, only his name appears. I shot you a PM to see if we can chat voco.
    I'm sorry to necro this thread folx, but I'm having the same issue. Has this been resolved? What's the secret?

Quote Originally Posted by RexCelestis View Post
    I'm sorry to necro this thread folx, but I'm having the same issue. Has this been resolved? What's the secret?
    You have to equip armor before it shows on the character sheet. And you have to refresh the party sheet 'when' the armor is equipped for it to show up on there.

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    You have to equip armor before it shows on the character sheet. And you have to refresh the party sheet 'when' the armor is equipped for it to show up on there.

Xargun
    Hi,

It's a bug, I found it this morning, part of the work done to fit in all the CoreRPG changes, I'll get it pushed as a Hotfix later, I've also got another bug to do with Damage order (which stats).

To be honest the whole CoreRPG changes have gone very well, if you knew the impact you'd also be happy.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information