DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - 1 more for Homebrew 5e campaign in FGU Sundays 4pm CST

Heya everyone!
    I'm one of the players in a homebrew campaign for DnD 5e that we play in Fantasy Grounds Unity. We play every sunday 4-8 PM CST. We have been playing for 12 weeks now and our 4th player had to drop out. We would like a new 4th player! The DM is great and does a good job planting things from our backstories into the adventure, making our characters feel part of the world instead of visitors. The players get a lot of say in where the campaign takes us, so having a character with their own goals is a big plus.

The party takes roleplaying pretty seriously (mostly in taking descisions like our characters would and acting out their emotions) and we have a lot of fun interacting with eachother in-character. Party dynamic is very cohesive and loyal and everyone strives to work well together even when there is disagreement. We play somewhat cautiously and plan a lot, so anyone that would like to just rush into battle would probably not enjoy playing with us as much. So far the majority of each session (+- 75%) has been party/npc interactions and solving puzzles, with about 25% combat. We also play as a good guy party, though any grayer character who's goals align with the party is totally welcome. The important part is that at least the party can count on you and you can count on the party.

We don't mind as much what class or role you wish to play and overlapping is fine, but I'll write a bit about our current party. We are currently level 3. We have a straight-laced sword and board psi-knight fighter, a divine soul sorcerer focused entirely on buffs and diplomacy/deception, and a young scholarly wizard that enjoys battlefield control and illusions.

If you think you would be a good fit and could join almost every week, send me a message or reply here and we can set up a discord voice call with myself and the DM.

When: Weekly 4-8 PM CST.
    What do you need: Discord and a working microphone, also fantasy grounds unity but dont need to buy any license. The DM has the ultimate license.
    What we are looking for: A team player that likes to roleplay and see their character develop just as much as they like hitting things.

So many want to play the anti-hero or bad guy. It gets frustrating. It will be nice to play with heroes for a change.

Looking for a team player is even better. The game works better when the characters work together.

I have nearly 40 years of D&D and around 1 year with FG. I'm good with the RP, puzzle solving, and combat. You might find that I nudge the group towards action sooner (though not brashly) because no battle ever goes according to plan anyway.

The character development you mention is interesting. I like having the DM put my characters to tough decisions so I can see what they'll do.

Let's chat to see if I'm a fit with the game & the group. If so, I'd like to learn more about the setting so I can figure out an appropriately flawed character & back-story.

Do you still have a slot available?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStrider View Post
    Do you still have a slot available?
    We have at least one possible candidate but nothing's been filled yet

Though I'm not overly familiar with 5e, I'd be interested in joining. Been playing D&D for about 6 years now, though I've rarely gotten to play consistently. I'm a big fan of playing in good guy groups, and I've been looking for something with a little more character interaction since my last group was mostly a dungeon crawl. (Still a good time though, good group of people)

I also happen to be in the same time zone, and I'm almost always off of work by 3 PM if not earlier on Saturdays. Hope to hear from y'all soon

Just now realizing that said Sunday, not Saturday, whoops, can't make that time unfortunately
    Last edited by Sconce; October 28th, 2020 at 00:20.

Hiya!

Interested if the slot is still available. I'm looking for a heavy rp group !

Have fun y'all!
    Last edited by Jesster78; October 29th, 2020 at 02:49.

We invited a few people for voice chat interview and will be picking one of those soon. Sorry to everyone that did not get an invite to voice chat, but thanks to everyone for the interest in the game and I really hope that everyone finds a game that suits them soon!!

Thread Information