Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I absolutely want this functionality in the Starfinder ruleset! Please make my GM life easier!!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thanks Daso, great idea, I will certainly consider it and add it to the list of things to look into.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    I absolutely want this functionality in the Starfinder ruleset! Please make my GM life easier!!
    +++

So after loading this extension, which I can see in chat is indeed loaded. Where do we find these actions etc. In the PF2 module it would add new sections in Spells and Abilities. I don't see a way to find the actions to drag onto the character sheet.

It consolidates the Actions/Spell tabs as you would see in the 5e ruleset. Same functionality as well.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

This extension is not compatible with the current version of SFRPG. I am getting an error when I try to create a character with only this extension loaded..

[2/27/2021 12:06:23 AM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_main.lua"]:41: attempt to index global 'ActorManager2' (a nil value)

Thread Information