STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Actions Tab Update Extension for PCs

Thank you all who have assisted in testing out this functionality and I will be taking the feedback provided to see about it's future implementation into the base code. I will now bring it down and recommend not using this extension further as no further improvements will be made till it's been re-tooled for the base code.
    Last edited by superteddy57; February 28th, 2021 at 06:55.

That is actually great, long overdue, the current action tab is a clunky mess.

It's not complete, just a first pass. Wanted feedback to ensure I was heading in the right direction.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    It's not complete, just a first pass. Wanted feedback to ensure I was heading in the right direction.
    Thank you! I will give it a try after our next session. Myself and my players really appreciate your efforts to rebuild and improve upon the SFRPG ruleset.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

My pleasure! My hope is to expand this to NPCs, and possibly get action buttons to be on the CT. Still a long way off, but that is the hope.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Looks good! Right now, it only lets me add weapons and spells, so I'm assuming that adding class features will come along later?

Correct, just the basics at the moment.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

My pleasure! My hope is to expand this to NPCs, and possibly get action buttons to be on the CT. Still a long way off, but that is the hope.
    That would be nice. If you could grab the automation field that was added to PF2E, that would be killer!

Could you be more specific and provide visual examples for me?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Could you be more specific and provide visual examples for me?
    Sure!

In the PFRPG2 ruleset R17 the devs added automation to NPC abilities so you can use them in the CT. It's really useful. It also highlights the portions of the description where the automation comes from.

Here's the thread where they introduced it. There's also a nice video on how it works!
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...quot-live-quot

I've added a screenshot of it as well.

The field is turned on using the options menu. There's an experimental setting at the way bottom.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information