Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Actions Tab Update Extension for PCs

Disclaimer

As with any test project, please back up your campaign or character sheets prior to using the ruleset. Also it would be a best practice to use a copied version of the campaign during testing to ensure no data is lost within your campaign or on your characters.

This will require casters to set up their spell lists again as it won't be setup to pull that old information.

Overview

Updated Actions tab for PCs. This was mirrored after the 5e Actions Tab and functions very similarly to that feature. It was refined to work with SFRPG and give more flexibility to the player in setting up their character sheet's actions.

Features
    • Track Feature, Spell, and Weapon actions in one place.
    • Ability to organize Actions Tab how you see fit
    • Started on fixing parser to pre-populate more features and spells
    • Added base framework for tracking Partial/Negates save types

Installing

Download the file located in the attachments section to your computer and place in the extensions folder of your FG root. This can be located by clicking on the folder icon on the FG dashboard.

Feedback/Suggestions
    Please use this thread to track bugs and report them as well. If you have suggestions or comments, we would greatly appreciate them as well.

Updates
    Attached Files Attached Files
    How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

That is actually great, long overdue, the current action tab is a clunky mess.

It's not complete, just a first pass. Wanted feedback to ensure I was heading in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    It's not complete, just a first pass. Wanted feedback to ensure I was heading in the right direction.
    Thank you! I will give it a try after our next session. Myself and my players really appreciate your efforts to rebuild and improve upon the SFRPG ruleset.
    FGC Ultimate License, FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D all versions except 4th, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!

My pleasure! My hope is to expand this to NPCs, and possibly get action buttons to be on the CT. Still a long way off, but that is the hope.

Looks good! Right now, it only lets me add weapons and spells, so I'm assuming that adding class features will come along later?

Correct, just the basics at the moment.

My pleasure! My hope is to expand this to NPCs, and possibly get action buttons to be on the CT. Still a long way off, but that is the hope.
    That would be nice. If you could grab the automation field that was added to PF2E, that would be killer!

Could you be more specific and provide visual examples for me?

Could you be more specific and provide visual examples for me?
    Sure!

In the PFRPG2 ruleset R17 the devs added automation to NPC abilities so you can use them in the CT. It's really useful. It also highlights the portions of the description where the automation comes from.

Here's the thread where they introduced it. There's also a nice video on how it works!
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...quot-live-quot

I've added a screenshot of it as well.

The field is turned on using the options menu. There's an experimental setting at the way bottom.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information