5E Character Create Playlist

LFP- West Marches-5e Hombrew World

Hi,

I am experimenting with a west marches style game to flesh out my homebrew worlds because the main campaign can only cover so much territory. The world is huge (1000s of Hexes) and each session will be a short hex crawl to a specific location. The party gets to decide how to get there.

Most Sessions will take place on Saturday, Sunday, and Mondays EST.

The world is completely homebrew and there are specific races you can and can't play as. Message me and I'll send you the player's guide because it won't allow me to here for some reason
    The basis is a city was formed from immigrants of 7 different planes of existence and have come together to build a blended city. The city has only been in this new plane for 10 months at this point and they are still trying to find their place in the world with the other inhabitants of this world.

Sessions will be based around exploring new locations whether they are ancient ruins, local villages, and lairs of various creatures. I am a DM who enjoys RP more than combat, but there will be a balance so everyone can have fun. If you choose to try and tame the Perytons, I will not stop you.

This is not a meat grinder and have no want to kill an PCs, but death is too simple anyways . I'll catch you up and explain more as you make your character.

Game takes place in FG Classic and I have ultimate. and most of the modules.

There are a few rules. The most important being respect. I will tolerate no disrespect to other players for any reason at all.
    Also 18+ for players only.

If there are triggers, please let me know and which pronouns you like to use for yourself and your characters

Discord handle: cobrazzz#2325

I see you have the time listed at Sat-Mon Est. Does that mean you want a floating day? Also are What time are looking to play? You can message me the details if you want.

Hello! I am very much interested in joining the game! I have sent a request through Discord under the tag of Lemonhead#4926 and look forward to hearing from you!

Quote Originally Posted by czman View Post
    I see you have the time listed at Sat-Mon Est. Does that mean you want a floating day? Also are What time are looking to play? You can message me the details if you want.
    Hi, so the West Marches is a style of play that isn't a dedicated game. It is a pick up game.

Thread Information