5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Dump Stat Archipelago Adventures

I was wondering if anyone else is a fan of the guys over at Dump Stat.

They are currently making a very cool nautical / island hopping campaign. I'm curious if anyone has started to code this into Fantasy grounds yet?

If you haven't seen what I'm talking about check it out.

https://dumpstatadventures.com/adven...mpaign%20Diary

Welcome

If you are looking to do it for your homebrew account there are tons of good how to videos to get you started. If you need a place to start let us know and we can give you tons of info.

If you are hoping for a officially supported product. If you know them have them reach out to [email protected]. I bet they can work something out.

Some info from LordEntrails about Licensing; Distribution of Community Content
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...munity-Content

Just something to keep in mind when using others work.
    If you want a Wishlist in the Fantasy grounds store klick the link and upvote it.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135468

If you're interested for your own purposes, you only need to add the NPCs, treasures, and maps to FG. You can use their product for the text and narratives just fine. This makes playing with PDF adventures super fast and easy.

Blog Entries
    I haven't heard of anyone doing it. And to distribute they would need the permission of Dump Stat. I would check with them to see if anyone has requested permission to convert and distribute it for FG.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I was thinking of starting the process of copying everything over into FG. But I figured why not asked the community if anyone has done this yet so I don't need to start from scratch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubamax View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else is a fan of the guys over at Dump Stat.

They are currently making a very cool nautical / island hopping campaign. I'm curious if anyone has started to code this into Fantasy grounds yet?

If you haven't seen what I'm talking about check it out.

https://dumpstatadventures.com/adven...mpaign%20Diary
    This is good stuff, thanks for sharing!

Welcome
    I thought it was definitely worth sharing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubamax View Post
    I was thinking of starting the process of copying everything over into FG. But I figured why not asked the community if anyone has done this yet so I don't need to start from scratch.
    Without Dump Stat's permission, it would be illegal to distribute it, even for free. But I would hope they would be willing to give you (or anyone who asks) permission. But that's their call.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information