DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Icewind Dale: RotFM (No spoilers)

Hey all,
    Long time player/DM new Fantasy Grounds user.
    I am digging into the source material for Icewind Dale and I am attempting to make ready a campaign but seem to be running into a first encounter hiccup.
    Has anyone else ran this campaign yet?
    For the first quest/encounter does there seem to be a severe lack of map??
    I cant find the map for the recommended first two quests. I understand it says to choose a town in which to begin but for actual combat is it just implied that its "use your imagination" for the first two?
    Any input would be appreciated!
    Thanks!

Ah, gotchya...
    So I guess make my own maps or find someone that already has created them?

Blog Entries
    I assume the official product doesn't have maps for those encounters, so the module doesn't. Often times someone from the community makes supplemental maps for the adventures, but I'm not aware of any for this adventure yet. If you find good maps that can be shared, please let us know.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Are you just looking for a generic set of maps for these or are you looking for ones already setup for use in Fantasy Grounds for these encounters?

The lake monster one any map of a lake should work. You could use the Bremen map if you wanted.

Do not forget Fantasy Grounds does not need a map to work. You can just describe the situation to your players and let Fantasy Grounds do the rest.
    If you want a Wishlist in the Fantasy grounds store klick the link and upvote it.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135468

Thread Information