FG Spreadshirt Swag

Is possible enter in FGU 2 players in same PC, 1 as Dm e another as player?

I'm trying, but this message says "Authurization failed: License key conflict", but i have the ultimate licennse

Blog Entries
    If you try to join a game using the same license key as the GM then you will get this error. It prevents groups from buying one license and sharing it to everyone.

If you want to see what it is to be a layer on your own (GM) computer, then connect using LAN with the address of "localhost", in that case the license conflict will be bypassed and you will be good to go.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Welcome!

There are DM's that use a computer and then use a TV or larger monitor to display the second screen as the PC's. Although you are using a single computer it could get challenging using a single keyboard and mouse.
    If you want a Wishlist in the Fantasy grounds store klick the link and upvote it.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135468

Working with virtual machines is an option. I had the GM at the host system and and a player at a VMware virtual machine. Of course different accounts are required.

Thread Information