5E Character Create Playlist

LFG for long term campaigns or modules. Pathfinder or DND5E. DND preferred.

Been a while since I was here, and this would be my first game on the unity client. I'm a 30ish player in the US East timezone interested in finding a DND fifth or Pathfinder campaign. Keep in mind I have some experience with and know the rules for DND5 well, but have never touched Pathfinder beyond the Kingmaker steam game and some book referencing.

I'd prefer 5-6 player parties interested in roleplaying, not rollplaying. I'd say 60/40 for story/combat for homebrew long term campaigns, and for modules I'd very much like not to rush through. I haven't actually done any modules, and have zero interest in dealing with players who just want to go from one encounter to the next.

My schedule is flexible enough that with a few days notice I can usually manage to find times on most days, but my preference is EST afternoons and nights. I can do voice, and am willing to do webcam as well if the group is solid.

Definitely interested in joining a 5e campaign as well. I’m central time zone.

Thread Information