DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player looking for Pathfinder 1e or 2e game (GMT+3)

So first of all Bit about me I've played TTRPGs for about 5 years and I've played quite a lot of different games out there but pathfinder is my favorite game so far,followed closely by dark heresy 2e. I've played pathfinder 1e for couple of years now,but when it comes to Pathfinder 2nd edition I ran a short campaign of it when it first came out, haven't really been on the player side of that one but I'm familiar with the rules and all that.

Personally I prefer open-ended games. Now what I mean with an open-ended game is simply a game where there's no main storyline that will doom the world unless we follow it. That's not set in stone though, simply a preference,as long as the game isn't on rails it should be fine.
    One thing that is really important though is that character death needs to be on the table,if you're the kind of DM who finds themselves fudging rolls to save player characters I get where you're coming from,but that's not the table for me, I need to know that the danger of death is there, it's what makes these games interesting for me. Also if you have a large banlist of stuff you can't play including races then that's a problem for me because having as many options as possible is quite important for me. Now that doesn't mean that you have to own all the books or anything silly like that,I'm more than happy with manually entering all stuff to character sheets.

As a player I don't really fit into any specific type,I'm more of a jack of all trades kinda guy who really likes tactical combat,roleplaying,character optimization,world exploration,dungeon crawling and everything else really,no one thing makes or breaks a campaign for me and the games I truly end up loving are games that include all pillars of the game in them. The characters I make are almost always at least some type of spellcaster or martial classes with magical abilities,like monks for example. However with 2e I'm specifically interested in Gish type characters,since the way action economy works really just makes me lean towards that playstyle.

My FG License is Standard. My experience with FG is also very limited,only having used it few times over two years ago,so I'm basically brand new to it. However if I find a group I'll take some time to learn how to use it before playing.
    I'm looking for a long term game that uses something like discord for voice chat,I'm not interested in text only games.
    I'm available all days of the week aside from thursdays and Saturdays starting from 1pm GMT+3 to around 2am. On saturdays I'm free up until 8pm gmt+3,so if your game ends before then that would work for me.

Post is still open,though at the moment I've got pretty strong preference for 2e over 1e.

Thread Information