DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Is there a 'Standard' representation of a Poison within Fantasy Grounds

Greetings all,

I thought that I had worked this out already, but I can't find my notes on the subject, and the various examples I have, within our current campaign, are all over the place (i.e., pretty much no two are formatted the same).

We have an active alchemist in the group, and he's creating some new poisons, so when I started up on this again I thought that I ought to, at the least, be able to find an example of a 'standard' poison in the Items list of one of the Official FG Modules, but that turned out to not be the case. Are there any that someone could point me to?

Anyway, that's the question: Is there a generally accepted 'standard' format for representing a poison within FG?

Thanks,

- s.west

For example, like this:

Or, like this:

Or something different?

I know that one answer will probably be, "Do it however you want to, because it's your campaign."

Which is a valid answer, but, what if it's not just going to be in my own campaign, but will be, say, in an Official FG module? What then?

Thanks, again.

- s.west
    Attached Images Attached Images

Actually, I have been meaning to get myself up-to-speed with that extension.

Looks like now's the time!

Thanks,

- s.west

Thread Information