FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by zuilin View Post
    Unfortunately, I won't be maintaining the extension going forward as I no longer use FGU as my VTT. I might consider passing it on to another developer if the opportunity arises.
    Bummer. Thanks for the reply Zullin. Happy gaming and good luck with the new VTT.

I know you aren't currently maintaining this, but I just wanted to put this here in case you pass the torch:

Currently in 5E with no other extensions (and with many other extensions) loaded, when a player whispers back to the GM, the GM gets the following error:

[ERROR] Handler error: [string "470730-ZWhisperFGU:scripts/zwhisper.lua"]:140: attempt to index local 'cSenderPortraitControl' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by zuilin View Post
    Unfortunately, I won't be maintaining the extension going forward as I no longer use FGU as my VTT. I might consider passing it on to another developer if the opportunity arises.
    This makes me very sad. The extension is still working (mostly) but it pops an error every time a player sends me (the DM) a whisper. This has been on my list of "must have" extensions for quite awhile now.

Was the abandonment announced on the official FGU discord ? If not, maybe there we would be able to find a creator who takes over this extension.

Thread Information