Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
  1. #1

    Pulp cthulhu extension error on load

    The extension throws the following error:

    [ERROR] framedef: Could not find image file () for frame (shortcuts). [PulpCthulhu]
    [graphics/graphics_frames.xml]

    Also the Vehicles button is missing the pulp specific skin and is displayed in the standard way.
    Hit points are not increased and the College field is not turned into an archetype field.

    This is all on Unity. on Classic there seem to be no issues apart from the pulp era not being listed in era selection
    [edit] in classic it seems different things are not working. There are no error messaged there, vehicles button displays correctly but spell button does not (that one displays fine in unity). No pulp era, no archetypes and no archetype field instead of the colleges one.
    Last edited by meathome; October 21st, 2020 at 15:14.

  2. #2
    Thank you for the report, I will push this along to the developer.
    How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

    Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

    Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

    Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

    Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by meathome View Post
    The extension throws the following error:

    [ERROR] framedef: Could not find image file () for frame (shortcuts). [PulpCthulhu]
    [graphics/graphics_frames.xml]

    Also the Vehicles button is missing the pulp specific skin and is displayed in the standard way.
    Hit points are not increased and the College field is not turned into an archetype field.

    This is all on Unity. on Classic there seem to be no issues apart from the pulp era not being listed in era selection
    [edit] in classic it seems different things are not working. There are no error messaged there, vehicles button displays correctly but spell button does not (that one displays fine in unity). No pulp era, no archetypes and no archetype field instead of the colleges one.
    Hi meathome,

    I will take a look at these, but have you loaded the Pulp Cthulhu library module as well as the extension? That might help with the Pulp Era. Also, to activate the changes to the character sheet and get the archetypes, can you check that the Pulp option is selected in the campaign options?

    Thanks,

    Ian

  4. #4
    After I unselected and reselected the extension, the era appeared and archetypes work. Error on load is still there Vehicles button is unskinned in Unity.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by meathome View Post
    After I unselected and reselected the extension, the era appeared and archetypes work. Error on load is still there Vehicles button is unskinned in Unity.
    Thanks for the quick update. I will get the error and the icon fixed.

    Ian

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by meathome View Post
    After I unselected and reselected the extension, the era appeared and archetypes work. Error on load is still there Vehicles button is unskinned in Unity.
    Hi Meathome,

    I cannot reproduce the error in Unity. The button also looks correct to me.

    Please can you post a screenshot of the console on startup so that I can see the messages with the versions of all of the components?

    Thanks,

    Ian

  7. #7
    Ill post the log file and attach a screenshot fg debug.png
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by meathome; November 3rd, 2020 at 20:15.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by meathome View Post
    Ill post the log file and attach a screenshot fg debug.png
    That all looks correct, and you should not be getting the error.
    Please can you check for updates and if that doesn't help, clear your cache and check for updates again? That should get you the latest versions which should work.

  9. #9
    Tried that did not change everything, Ill try again after todays update is downloaded. Can it be because my folder structure is too deep?

  10. #10
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    22,395
    Blog Entries
    1
    Ian our build might be different to the Live build - might have to upload again?

    MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in