5E Character Create Playlist

Classic won't run sometimes

I run FG classic Ultimate through steam, and I love it. However, sometimes it doesn't allow people to connect with me. I don't do anything different when it dies and doesn't allow people to connect. I've tried updating FG, restarting my computer and router, nothing works. What can I do to consistently make sure it allows me to host games? ("Computers" is a foreign language to me, so a basic walkthrough on how to do the things as well would be appreciated)

I am trying to utilize this to go ProDM, but that will be hard if I can't use it in a quarter of my sessions. Please help. Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Shrapp View Post
    I run FG classic Ultimate through steam, and I love it. However, sometimes it doesn't allow people to connect with me. I don't do anything different when it dies and doesn't allow people to connect. I've tried updating FG, restarting my computer and router, nothing works. What can I do to consistently make sure it allows me to host games? ("Computers" is a foreign language to me, so a basic walkthrough on how to do the things as well would be appreciated)

I am trying to utilize this to go ProDM, but that will be hard if I can't use it in a quarter of my sessions. Please help. Thank you in advance!
    So, your port forwarding fails then? You can redo your portforwarding rules then for example, check the network settings etc It can be caused by many things, I also have sometimes this problem because, for whatever reason, the network forwards sometimes the port to my mobile phone Then I need to turn off the internet on my mobile phone, and restart my computer such that the portforwarding then leads to my computer again

Blog Entries
    Its something about your network. Read this thread, post the answers to the 8 questions; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ions-Explained

Though you may wish to consider FGU since it has a more modern networking architecture that eliminates these issues for most folks.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information