STAR TREK 2d20

Question about ease of use.

Is there a technical reason why there are no sidebar categories for races, class/path/destiny, backgrounds and the like? Several things that players and DMs might need to reference quickly. Or, has someone already made an extension to add these?

I know that these can be found under: library-> modules as reference. My players generally refuse to use anything that is not in the side bar. Granted most are new to Fantasy Grounds.

In the options menu there is a sidebar menu which lets you hide/show them from the sidebar.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    In the options menu there is a sidebar menu which lets you hide/show them from the sidebar.
    Yeah. I thought that they would be hiding there as well. Sadly they are not.

I don't believe those were ever defined for the 4E ruleset; because an official license was never acquired. It was a community effort by myself from 10 years ago; and any data records were driven by the compendium at the time.

Regards,
    JPG

Ask a question, get an answer. That's what I needed to know. Thanks Moon Wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I don't believe those were ever defined for the 4E ruleset; because an official license was never acquired. It was a community effort by myself from 10 years ago; and any data records were driven by the compendium at the time.

Regards,
    JPG
    Any success with an official license lately? Any hope? ie the ruleset interest poll.

Not that I've heard. The focus is on 5E primarily, with some allowance for really old "classic" content.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for the support 4E does get. My friends and I all love playing 4E on FGU :-)

Thread Information