DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Random link to youtube link... Could it be, someone is trying to Rick roll people? Hum...
    If you want a Wishlist in the Fantasy grounds store klick the link and upvote it.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135468

just checking, i notice a 10% off label on the FGU in the store now but when clicking in there is no discount?

Is the 10% tag just missing the upcoming date as an in advance announcement (come back at X date)or did they hang they sale sign but forget to hook it up in the store (just look in from time to time it'll probably start working later today)?

Quote Originally Posted by Granamere View Post
    Random link to youtube link... Could it be, someone is trying to Rick roll people? Hum...
    Monty Python joke. "in the mountains they were forced to eat Sir Robin's Minstrels, and there was much rejoicing... yaaay!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A Social Yeti View Post
    just checking, i notice a 10% off label on the FGU in the store now but when clicking in there is no discount?

Is the 10% tag just missing the upcoming date as an in advance announcement (come back at X date)or did they hang they sale sign but forget to hook it up in the store (just look in from time to time it'll probably start working later today)?
    Add it to your cart, you will see the discount.
    Screen Shot 10-24-20 at 12.58 PM.PNG

Note, the Ultimate license is currently off 40% off
    Screen Shot 10-24-20 at 12.56 PM.PNG

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Add it to your cart, you will see the discount.
    Screen Shot 10-24-20 at 12.58 PM.PNG

Not for me. no discount of any kind in my cart. i had tried that originally, to see if in cart it was there. i went an additional step this time to the check out but still no discount for me.
    Thanks for letting me know.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Are you sure that the 40% discount does not come from the fact that you already have FGC ultimate? (and then it seemingly does not stack with the 10% discount, or there is indeed a problem with the 10% discount; someone should maybe write the support then)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Are you sure that the 40% discount does not come from the fact that you already have FGC ultimate? (and then it seemingly does not stack with the 10% discount, or there is indeed a problem with the 10% discount; someone should maybe write the support then)
    I just did. After trying this out on 3 browsers and two computers and logged and or not. Just can't get the sale price to show here in my house on any system.

I just did. After trying this out on 3 browsers and two computers and logged and or not. Just can't get the sale price to show here in my house on any system.
    Yeah, there might be indeed a bug (the 40% was directed to LordEntrails, there is some 40% discount when one already has a FGC license)

Did you only try the ultimate license? The standard license seems to work with that discount; so, maybe just a problem with the ultimate

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Once again you are smarter than me Yes, I'm sure you are right, the 40% is the discount for already having FGC.
    I would reach out to [email protected] with screen shots similar to mine. They can confirm what the correct price should be.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information