DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Interest Check: Mutants Masterminds Sat Eve's.

Checking to see if there is enough interest in playing through M&M 3E Emerald City Knights campaign with a twist or two.

The basic premise of the campaign would be that you are exceptional normals who are imbued with fantastic powers by a storm that washes over the Emerald City and affects lots of people. Some cause trouble, but your heroes rise to the occasion to save the innocent and work to discover the truth behind the storm.

The twist is that you' ok be creating the "norm" versions of your characters and I will be assigning a set of powers randomly chosen from twenty fully conceived hero overlays/templates. Part of the fun of the initial game will be discovering your powers in the midst of the storm's chaos.

Game would run Saturday evenings time tbd by interest. Planning on running through winter months.

Huge interest here...just not Sat. Ah well. Best of luck.

Hey! That's a great sounding plot.

Is this going to be a text or voice based game?

It's going to be voice based, using Discord.

There is currently discussions going on about the night we play, as Saturday isn't for everyone. Right now it seems somewhat tied between Saturday and Friday or Monday.
    Last edited by DMReckless; October 26th, 2020 at 20:45.

Based on the timezone/time I might be interested. I am only familiar with the rules so I would be a new player to the system.

Seems likely Monday 730-10 or 8-1030 EST is most likely at this point, as I have 3 for that....

I may be available for the day and time. I am applied to a different game at the same time, but if you get set up first, and you accept me, I'll tell them I'm booked. I am new to M&M, but I have a character that I'd like to play designed in Hero Lab already.

If you still have room I'll put my name in the hat. I would be new to M&M, but I have 5 years of experience with FG and tabletop RPGs mostly 5E and Pathfinder.

I would be interested as well if still open.

Quote Originally Posted by DMReckless View Post
    Checking to see if there is enough interest in playing through M&M 3E Emerald City Knights campaign with a twist or two.

The basic premise of the campaign would be that you are exceptional normals who are imbued with fantastic powers by a storm that washes over the Emerald City and affects lots of people. Some cause trouble, but your heroes rise to the occasion to save the innocent and work to discover the truth behind the storm.

The twist is that you' ok be creating the "norm" versions of your characters and I will be assigning a set of powers randomly chosen from twenty fully conceived hero overlays/templates. Part of the fun of the initial game will be discovering your powers in the midst of the storm's chaos.

Game would run Saturday evenings time tbd by interest. Planning on running through winter months.
    Are you still interested in running/playing Emerald City Knights? I am interested if you are.

Thread Information