STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Thank you. I've lurked occasionally and noticed it does seem rather cordial. I did some searching here when I first ran into issues with my Mac, and found solutions that were helpful. It's just been a very frustrating evening. I won't even go into how when I run FG and Discord simultaneously, it will crash my Mac after about 20-30 minutes, so I run discord on my iPad to play.

Update: The issue appears to have been caused by a corrupted file on the GM's server. One of the other players experienced issues with images/maps loading from that source and one other had some lag. Another was perfectly fine though (and one who was absent was usually fine too). My GM first created a new Starfinder game, and I connected fine. He then unloaded most of the material from the original game, and I was able to connect in mere seconds. He then added back in the files and everything came up alright. WE'll run another test tomorrow with more of his game fully loaded. But he thinks it was a corrupt file on his end.

Awesome! Glad to hear you are back to gaming!
    If you want a Wishlist in the Fantasy grounds store klick the link and upvote it.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135468

Thread Information