DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[LFP] 3-6 players Wed Night 7pm EST - DDAL-EB-01 The Night Land

FG License: Fantagy Grounds Unity, you only need Demo version
    Game System: D&D 5e Adventure League

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time:Wednesday, 28th at 7:00pm EST
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour session, no commitment necessary I will probably try and do one a week, but since its AL it doesn't have to be same players.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord

Number of Players in game & needed: 3-6 players
    Character starting level & equipment:The adventure is tuned for 1st to 2nd level characters.
    Character restrictions: Standard AL Restriction, Core+1. I will also have Pre-Gens.

Details of scenario:

The brokers of Salvation pay good coin for artifacts scavenged from the haunted battlefields of the Mournland. In this nest of cutthroats, daring explorers gather to carve their destinies from the ruins of Cyre. They’ll need all the help they can get: it’s no secret that most scavengers don’t survive their first expedition in the Gray. This Tier 1 adventure is optimized for APL 1, and is the first adventure in the four-part Spoils of War storyline.

Welcome to the Oracle of War campaign, a new 20-part standalone story for the D&D Adventurers League! You can play this adventure as part of your own Eberron: Rising from the Last War campaign, or as part of the Oracle of War organized play campaign. While this campaign runs under the umbrella of the Adventurers League, it utilizes different rules. You can familiarize yourself with these unique campaign rules by checking out the Oracle of War Player's Guide and Oracle of War DM's Guide, found in the D&D Adventurers League Players Pack.

We will meet in discord, I will message you with an invite to the channel once you sign up. From there I will pass on the information for the Fantasy Grounds page.

Calendar

I would like to play if it's still going on.

Thread Information