DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 player LF Beginner Game Any Day afternoon-evening EST time zone

FG Lisense: Free game, open to upgrading.
    Time Zone: EST
    Schedule: Open to play any of 7 days after 2pm. Open for up to twice per week meet. Open to any length(1shot- long term)
    Voice: Voice and/or Video able.
    Game system: I don't really have a preference here as I am new to tabletop, however i am probably most familiar with and partial to the pathfinder system as it relates to Pathfinder:Kingmaker the PC game(personal Fav). I have also played every CRPG since Baldur's Gate 2. I'll be quick to understand any system I believe.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have never used the FG platform. However I am quite tech savvy and quick to learn, I doubt there will be much frustration in getting me caught up.
    Character Type Preferred: I like a martially oriented Paladin, or just about any type of Druid. Open to other options but these are my standby choices.

About me:
    I have spent several thousand hours playing a variety of single and multiplayer rpg games. I've always wanted to get very deeply into tabletop but my friends are not as interested, and i have had a great deal of trouble finding a group to play with, it seems almost impossible actually, but here is another attempt. As i am new to tabletop I would be remiss in declaring my strict preferences for gameplay, but based on what little experience I can say that I am a mechanics driven gamer. I really love the relationship between mechanics and roleplay however, so I do not typically min-max at the cost of what makes sense in roleplay (even in single player games lol) Basically I like my Role-play regulated by mechanics, and I like my mechanics to reflect roleplay. I am very open to differing amounts or types of role play and i don't really know yet what my ideal balance would be due to inexperience. That said, I am sociable (a veritable bottomless bag of words in fact) and I don't usually have a hard time filling the mold of what is needed in a group (I know how to pipe-up and how to shut-up). I can say for certain that I am a mechanics and problem solving focused gamer, but I'm open to varying levels of role-play consideration. Accents and acting (ala Critical Role) is not exactly what I'm looking for. I'm not angered by it if that is your jam, but don't expect me to channel my inner Daniel Day Lewis too often. I'm attracted to table top mainly for the great diversity of gameplay options and the gameplay systems themselves (which are more detailed and advanced than I had thought coming from singleplayer PC rpg's) which are designed to play in a multiplayer setting.

In summary, i'm mainly looking to play a game, probably a 1 shot, meet some like minded gamers, and hopefully get into table-top proper. Long term games, making characters, and getting to a place where I can make my own campaigns. Also because I've had a hard time getting into this in the past, I would love any suggestions for how I can better find groups and games.

I am currently running a D&D 5e homebrew campaign. We are still relatively early on in the campaign. Our party is currently level 4. We have a paladin, cleric, and a rogue, We play on Saturday nights from 6pm-10pm central time. We use discord for voice. If you are interested or want more information feel free to pm me.

These forums are a great place to find games. Your post is a good start, checking out the LFP posts and finding one that fits what you are looking for helps a lot as well. That is how I found the game I am currently playing in and where I found most of the players that I have run campaigns for over the last few years.
    Ultimate License Holder: Anyone can join my games, you only need the Demo.
    Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time (-4 UTC)
    Currently Running: 5E [D&D] - Homebrew - Saturday Nights, 6pm-10pm Central

I am always looking for a group to join PM me

The Alari Adventure's Guild come JOIN(Discord) us

My Forge Profile:Check out what I have.

Thread Information