FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: populating CT

populating CT

I am getting error messages every time I try to populate the CT. I have attached screenshots with the messages. I have not had an issue before today but have not tried it for a week so a couple of updates or more have been done. No extensions that were not already loaded since then have been added.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    No extensions that were not already loaded since then have been added.
    But that means you have extensions loaded? Unload them please and test again Due to updates of FGU it can always happen that an extension stops working which worked before

Blog Entries
    If you use extensions, it is always best to check if those extensions are know to work with the new update(s) before you update. And if it is unknown, to be prepared to test them after you update. Also, remember unless you are using Mad Nomad's Extension Updater, you will have to manually update extensions when they update.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks for your input. I was able to locate the extension. I will look at Mad Nomad's Extension Updater, should make it easier to get updates.

Thread Information