DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Table Reopened.
    Last edited by sciencephile; October 25th, 2020 at 02:27.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

If you still have room/willing to do 6 I’d like to get in on the Friday game! Pmed

I do have room for another player at this time. Unfortunately, the groups primary divine caster (who as a warpriest) had to leave due to an emergency with his living arrangements that came up.

We haven't started the campaign yet so you will be getting in at the start if you join.

While the group doesn't necessarily require a replacement player to be a divine caster (i.e., cleric, warpriest, oracle, etc.), having a character that can provide some healing is desired (but not mandatory).

The group consists of:
    * A hunter with an animal companion
    * A wizard
    * An inquisitor that specializes in rogue-type stuff A rogue

Please shoot me a direct message if interested. I will get back to you quickly.

The first game session will be on Friday, October 30th at 4 pm Pacific. I can open the server up before that day for you to create your character.

Thanks.
    Last edited by sciencephile; October 25th, 2020 at 22:12.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

The group consists of:
    * A hunter with an animal companion
    * A wizard
    * A dwarf rogue

Ha, Lightfantastic is correct. I have two tables of this game and I think I confused that rogue-like inquisitor with the other session

Ultimate License Holder

Okay, I have a 4 person table again. Thanks for the interest.

If there is anyone out there looking to play this on Thursday evenings, I am allowing for one additional player for the Thursday game, which runs 6-10 pm Pacific (9 pm to 1 am Eastern). The campaign starts on Thursday. If anyone is interested in joining as the 5th player during this time slot, please send me a direct message. Thanks.

Ultimate License Holder

Hi Daniel271,

I sent you a private message.

Thanks,
    Danny

Ultimate License Holder

I'm interested in either day if you have an open slot (or if someone needs to drop).

Hi corwyn42, I sent you a direct message response. Thanks.

Ultimate License Holder

Table is closed again. Thank you for your interest.

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information