FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Reference Manual hitting with errors on FGU

Hi all, can you please see my logs and tell me what can I do to fix the errors shown and displayed everytime I try to open something on the reference manual at the Core Rulebook? it only happens on the FGU, on the FGC, none of the errors are being triggered =/
    Attached Files Attached Files

What version and date is being reported in the upper right corner of the FGU launch screen? (should be 2020-10-15)

Regards,
    JPG

v4.0.0 STANDARD (2020-10-15)

2020-10-19_1-05-06.png
    Last edited by lordcygnus; October 19th, 2020 at 07:05. Reason: attaching image

Same problem. Mine is v4.0.0 Ultimate (2020-10-15)

Ah, the problem is that the VTM developers overwrote the reference manual templates for some reason; so the VTM ruleset is not picking up CoreRPG changes.

I'll pass it along to them.

Regards,
    JPG

Actually, since the overrides did not appear to change anything from the original versions; I went ahead and deleted in VtM and pushed a hot fix.

Can you run a new Check for Updates; and see if that fixes for you guys?

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Actually, since the overrides did not appear to change anything from the original versions; I went ahead and deleted in VtM and pushed a hot fix.

Can you run a new Check for Updates; and see if that fixes for you guys?

Thanks,
    JPG
    The update seems to have fixed it. Thanks!

It fixed the Reference Manual thing for me, thanks!

I've found another kind of issue, see attached image, it seems that the character sheets don't have the titles like in the FGC (bold fonts) and you can literally write something around the titles as well, it allows the cursor to stand beside them and write things lol

2020-10-19_12-49-26.png

I've found another kind of issue, see attached image, it seems that the character sheets don't have the titles like in the FGC (bold fonts) and you can literally write something around the titles as well, it allows the cursor to stand beside them and write things lol

2020-10-19_12-49-26.png

Yeah, I can duplicate the problem you're describing. I can only do it on the Personality & Appearance box.

Please submit any other issues in the VtM bug report thread; and I will forward to the VtM ruleset developers.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...de-Bug-Reports

I'm not actually familiar with the system; nor the implementation. I only was able to help with this one; since it was supposed to be CoreRPG-layered and supported features.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information