FG Spreadshirt Swag

Character Sheet - Spell Preparation

It seems like my druid's prepared spell count is wrong. I am level 3, and the Actions tab on the character sheet only shows "Prepared: 0 / 2" for level 1 spells and "Prepared: 0 / 1" for level to spells. I feel like the count should be 3 for level 1 spells and 2 for level 2 spells. I also noticed my CL was still 0 and tried incrementing that manually, but it did not change the counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayde View Post
    It seems like my druid's prepared spell count is wrong. I am level 3, and the Actions tab on the character sheet only shows "Prepared: 0 / 2" for level 1 spells and "Prepared: 0 / 1" for level to spells. I feel like the count should be 3 for level 1 spells and 2 for level 2 spells. I also noticed my CL was still 0 and tried incrementing that manually, but it did not change the counts.
    Sounds like you didn’t level up but dragging the Druid class back onto the character sheet - just like how you added the class in the first place. This is what triggers the level up code. Don’t just change the level number.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Sounds like you didn’t level up but dragging the Druid class back onto the character sheet - just like how you added the class in the first place. This is what triggers the level up code. Don’t just change the level number.
    Yes, that is how I leveled up. So, I will set my guy back to level 1 and try the drag and drop method you recommend. Thank you.

Yes, that is how I leveled up. So, I will set my guy back to level 1 and try the drag and drop method you recommend. Thank you.
    Sadly, this did not work. Is there another way beside creating a new character from scratch?

Sadly, this did not work. Is there another way beside creating a new character from scratch?
    I've done this many times in testing. However, you need to be aware of what gets applied when, so that you can remove everything to go back to level 1 (and just level 1). So, it's probably better for you to start from scratch - it shouldn't take long to get back to where you need to be.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Okay. Are there any plans to make the leveling process more intuitive?

Okay. Are there any plans to make the leveling process more intuitive?
    The big thing to keep in mind is to have the chargen tracker open, drag the class entry to that (or the PC sheet) and follow the guidance in the chargen tracker.

Thread Information