DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Rage resetting on Short Rest

Totem Spirit Rage bear is resetting the used counts for shorts rests. Supposed to reset on Long Rest.

Blog Entries
    Ruleset specific questions are best asked in the ruleset specific forum.

In this case I can take a guess you are using D&D 5E. If so, you can change when it resets by changing the attributes of the action, use the magnifying glass to the right side of the action. This also could be affected by the extensions you are using. If you post screen shots and the above info, we can give you more precise info without us spending a great deal of time guessing.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Since this isn't done automatically (you need to set it yourself) then you've set it to Rest in preparation mode rather than Day. Rest is short rest and Day is long rest.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yes we are using 5E. I do not use any extension and we thought this was resetting properly before but mistaken. Thanks for the heads up on being able to manually reset it. No idea why I didn't think of that first. Brainfart I guess. As you can see in the Rest Pic, we did have it set wrong.
    Thanks for your help guys. Guess it isnt a bug. My bad
    Rage.png
    Rest.png
    Last edited by Raific; October 19th, 2020 at 14:18.

Thread Information