Starfinder Playlist

Story Text as a Hotkey

IN the original version of FG, I had hot keys set up for story elements that I would use frequently. Specifically, when charcaters made a successful attack, I could hit F5, and the text "Your attack is successful. Roll damage." would come up in bold, just like the story text. I tried to implement this into my game last night, only it didn't seem to work. Yes, it would pop the text up with the touch of the key, but it would come up as being spoken by whichever identity was active at the time. One of my players, whose game I play in, says he has a seperate story sheet set up just for elements such as this, but that is not my preferred method. I'd like to figure out how to set up story text in the hotkey. Any suggestions?

When you type out your story text you want to Hotkey, put /act in front of it. So, instead of draggong "Your attack is successful. Roll Dmaage" drag "/act Your attack is successful. Roll damage."
    "Excellence can be attained if you Care more than others think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical, and Expect more than others think is possible." - Author Unknown.

Using /s before the story text will also will do the trick.

Thread Information