DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: Which additional product lines would you support with purchases?

Voters
384. You may not vote on this poll
  • D&D 3.5E

157 40.89%
  • D&D 4E

142 36.98%
  • Additional Settings for AD&D (Dark Sun, Spelljammer, Greyhawk, Dragonlance, etc.)

182 47.40%
  • None of the above

44 11.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
    I would love to have a place like fantasy grounds to try out some of 5e and 4e

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeJesus321 View Post
    I would love to have a place like fantasy grounds to try out some of 5e...
    Nothing stopping you trying D&D 5e - Fantasy Grounds is the best place for that!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post
    I would love any and all D&D 4th Edition material. I believe Fantasy Grounds' automation would fit 4e perfectly!
    FG automation does fit perfectly with 4e! Would be great to get official 4e material (and I would buy it all) but with the parsed data from the old DDI and a few custom 4e extensions my group of 6 players (consisting of 20 year old gamers and 50 year old grognards) has been playing every week and having a blast. At this point I have just about everything ether fully automated like Auras and Flanking or single mouse clicks and drag and drop. Hopefully official material will become available making it easier for others to give it a go.

P.S. Throw us 4e people a bone and vote for 4e! :-)

I would love some Planescape.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    As most of you know, our license with Wizards of the Coast only allows for us to produce D&D fifth edition content and a subset of AD&D 1E/2E content. We would like to sample the interest level in other product lines so we can present the opportunity to WOTC for an expanded set of products. On a related note, if you would be interested in working with us a a community developer for any specific product lines, please let us know below as well.
    Patiently awaiting the arrival of Official 4E content. Don't get me wrong, I've loved every edition of D&D, but 4E is perfect for online games!

I would be interested in helping with any D&D rulesets, as well as Vampire the Masquerade, and Cyberpunk Red<---Fingers Crossed

Has anything come of this poll?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Nothing that has been publicly visible.

Experience indicates nothing will be public until it is. SmiteWorks doesn't let things slips, and Wizards only teases things when its part of a marketing strategy (and is therefore already official, if just not announced yet).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    300+ people have answered the question.

Behind the scenes, who knows at this point.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    300+ people have answered the question.

Behind the scenes, who knows at this point.
    Probably the OP knows ;-)

Would love to see more 1e/2e content from the World of Greyhawk setting

Thread Information