5E Character Create Playlist

View Poll Results: Which additional product lines would you support with purchases?

Voters
383. You may not vote on this poll
  • D&D 3.5E

156 40.73%
  • D&D 4E

142 37.08%
  • Additional Settings for AD&D (Dark Sun, Spelljammer, Greyhawk, Dragonlance, etc.)

182 47.52%
  • None of the above

44 11.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Poll: Would you be interested in official D&D 3.5E, D&D 4E and additional 1E/2E?

As most of you know, our license with Wizards of the Coast only allows for us to produce D&D fifth edition content and a subset of AD&D 1E/2E content. We would like to sample the interest level in other product lines so we can present the opportunity to WOTC for an expanded set of products. On a related note, if you would be interested in working with us a a community developer for any specific product lines, please let us know below as well.

I would love to have and work on such thing! 3.5 is fo me, Eberron for the win!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I would love to help with the conversion of some of the older modules but I do not think my skill level is up to the SmiteWorks standard. I am working on that though. I have done software QA in the past and feel I could help there.
    If you want a Wishlist in the Fantasy grounds store klick the link and upvote it.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135468

I need 3.5e, I desire 3.5e, I live for 3.5e... I do not need to say more than that! (but I have sadly no time to create content at the moment, but I am happy to buy it )

I'd love to be able to play through the old TSR adventures converted to 5E, lots of great adventures to be had(again) there.

Blog Entries
    More AD&D stuff please.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

2e: Birthright
    BECMI: Mystara (as a note all of the BECMI rule books are mithril or adamantine sellers on DMsGuild, not the adventures, but the cyclopedia, the boxes, etc.)
    4e: All of it, it was designed for an online table. Yes it is tragic that WotC's developer committed suicide, but FG exists, 4e should get to use it
    but most of all, please get the OD&D rules. (not 1e, I mean OD&D, the three 30-ish page pamphlets)

Blog Entries
    Really should have had an ALL OF THE ABOVE choice too!

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Really should have had an ALL OF THE ABOVE choice too!
    yeah I sadly didn't see that it is multiple choice, so, my voice counts for all options (except the none option of course ) (I voted too quickly for 3.5e )
    Last edited by Kelrugem; October 17th, 2020 at 19:45.

Blog Entries
    Does it let you re-vote?

It is multiple choice, so let us know all the rulesets that you would be interested in.

Thread Information