Name: Kyle

D&D experience: Started in 1977, have played all releases except 4e (No-one ever actually played 4e. LOL) I have a horrid memory, so it is not like I remember most of the monsters and stats. Makes it easy to play an honest game.

What are you looking for from me as a DM: Just having fun. And I mean that. You should have as much fun as us players. That keeps the entire game exciting. Do your best, have fun, try not to kill us every week.

Type of gameplay you like (roleplay, combat, mix): I am good with a wide mix of combat to roleplay. Some days its all combat, some its all roleplay, others it is a %0/50 mix. Its all good.

Are you nervous or shy about playing: Not in the least. I enjoy the theater of it all.

What interests you about the game: Playing more than just the usual races is a big draw for me. I have even played a soul trapped in a clockwork at one point. If we play the commons, I am quite enamored with the Dwarves. I just love'm.

Time Zone:
MST (The never changing desert)

Day of week and time:
Generally Wednesday or Thursday from 4pm to 9pm (MST) I am good. I get up at 3am for work, so I would have to think on it if we were to choose a later end time.

Discord: PsyborgFactory#3519

Kyle (Psyborg)