DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 93 of 139 First ... 43839192939495103 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Faolan the Azure Abjurer View Post
    Issue is exactly what it says in the title. It is literally impossible to build a ship. Can't drag any ship parts onto a ship sheet. Can't drag a ship into the party sheet either. There are no extensions running.

MOD: moved to Starfinder Bug Report thread
    Can you provide me some images of the steps you are taking in creating a ship? I verified that I am able to add components to a PC ship and add it to the party sheet with the latest version.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangus View Post
    I have just tried today to add vulnerability effect to the Garaggakal from Alien Archives 2 because it was never coded into the monster and it is not adding the extra damage and resistances do not seem to be working either
    Can you provide me full details of the combat that you tested with this monster and how the stat block looks or it's combat tracker entry? I'm not seeing issues with my testing.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

So what I had done was added VULN: electricity to the combat tracker for the Garaggakal. It says it's vulnerable to electricity but there's nothing else in it's stat block or it's combat tracker entry to reflect this so I added it myself. All I did was kept casting jolting surge from one of my players sheet to see if it would add the extra damage but it did no such thing

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Can you provide me some images of the steps you are taking in creating a ship? I verified that I am able to add components to a PC ship and add it to the party sheet with the latest version.
    Well, for one thing, I wasn't the GM, but logged on as a player. It worked when the GM tried to fill out the sheet. Apparently, despite the fact that players can create a new ship sheet, only the GM can actually add parts to it, which kinda gets in the way when it comes to player-owned ships.

Quote Originally Posted by Faolan the Azure Abjurer View Post
    Well, for one thing, I wasn't the GM, but logged on as a player. It worked when the GM tried to fill out the sheet. Apparently, despite the fact that players can create a new ship sheet, only the GM can actually add parts to it, which kinda gets in the way when it comes to player-owned ships.
    The current state of the PC ship records is the GM will have to assist in creating them and interacting with them. Solutions for players to have this ability were being brainstormed, but never implemented. Its high on my list of things to introduce.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

So what I had done was added VULN: electricity to the combat tracker for the Garaggakal. It says it's vulnerable to electricity but there's nothing else in it's stat block or it's combat tracker entry to reflect this so I added it myself. All I did was kept casting jolting surge from one of my players sheet to see if it would add the extra damage but it did no such thing
    I'll pass along to the developer to investigate the npc stat block for missing data. I'll test it out and see if I can replicate and/or find a solution.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

After looking over the code, it does appear the code is not parsing vulnerability to energy or kinetic damage types. I will do some more testing and push a fix with the next weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Junkers Delight.
    The Ysoki true Warrior has the wrong loot.
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-07 um 17.24.35.png

After looking over the code, it does appear the code is not parsing vulnerability to energy or kinetic damage types. I will do some more testing and push a fix with the next weekly update.
    Superteddy57, thanks for fixing this old bug!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Sorry it fell through the cracks. Lots of plates moving on my end. Will be more diligent.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Sorry it fell through the cracks. Lots of plates moving on my end. Will be more diligent.
    You are doing great!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information