DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 28 of 142 First ... 1826272829303878128 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Pushed Hotfix
    Hi Teddy,
    The bar changes color now, like the "Dot" option, but isn't depleting like it did before. Screenshot:
    Token Health Bar Issue 04.png

Thanks.

Thank you for the report. Since you verified that the bar does change colors it can still track damage for you. In the mean time till I can get the bar depleting correctly, this will be something that will need to be used till I can find a solution.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    The first two I will look into, the third I know about but have not been able to find a fix for it.

Verified Items.
    For Item 2 Worlds not showing after Submit. Set Type to "Celestial Body" and the world should show. (I will investigate as to why its not doing it by it self.)
    All three issue have been fixed and submitted for update.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

I notice that in the third part of - against the Aeon Throne - the walls/LoS are not done for the maps of - the third eye salvage- and -Aurelos- !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    All three issue have been fixed and submitted for update.
    Deck of Many Worlds works fine now, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Fulci View Post
    Deck of Many Worlds works fine now, thanks!
    The last fix will be with Tuesday update. I also fixed the window not comming to the top when you select the Threat or Sapient icon in the Locations extension.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

I think I found a new bug after latest update. It used to be, when NPCs were out of hit points, they were dead. Now, it appears that when they exceed their hit points, they are unconscious and dying. I checked in options, and I still have only 'friendly' toggled to autoroll stabilization checks.

Armor Table Column headings are squished together

Is it possible to get the headings fixed for the Armor Table as a maintenance fix?

Here is a screenshot of the table.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Curuthanir View Post
    I think I found a new bug after latest update. It used to be, when NPCs were out of hit points, they were dead. Now, it appears that when they exceed their hit points, they are unconscious and dying. I checked in options, and I still have only 'friendly' toggled to autoroll stabilization checks.
    Thanks for the report. With the latest ActorManager changes, I have been slowly working through and getting things to work as they were before. This may take a bit longer than expected. Finding many of my old tricks actually is causing more problems. Will get the fixes into the base code once I have them settled.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    Is it possible to get the headings fixed for the Armor Table as a maintenance fix?

Here is a screenshot of the table.
    I will add it to my list of things to look into, but the ActorManager updates are taking priority.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

@SuperTeddy57,

Just checking, but did you put the small cosmetic one I reported on 2/21 on your list?

Character Selection

Thread Information