Yeah you can see my discord ID right here under my messages
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    Yeah you can see my discord ID right here under my messages
    Hi Evo,
    Thank you for your help! So as long as two PCs do not share the same INIT or the effect's INIT adjustment field hasn't been adjusted, the duration works properly: the effect ends at the start of the Envoy's turn.
    I will update my post above.
    Best regards,
    jrock1

There is a problem when trying to use the paranormal investigator theme when making a character.

Quote Originally Posted by tyschumm View Post
    There is a problem when trying to use the paranormal investigator theme when making a character.
    I posted the same issue above and added the fact there's multiple themes in APs, but not always in book 1 of the AP.

I found a work around by leveling up the character to Level 2 and then apply the Theme, but my players needed to start at level 2.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

I am looking into it. (paranormal investigator) I am not sure why it does not work as expected. Thanks for reporting it.
    I'll figure it out and get it fixed.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Fixed and Updated. Should go out with the updates soon.

This was a ruleset issue, I found a workaround though.
    Last edited by madman; January 18th, 2021 at 19:54.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Fixed and Updated. Should go out with the updates soon.
    Found also an issue related to themes and an update will be added to fix this bug.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

sheet vs effect typed bonuses

Hi there again.
    This feels like it may be another "yet to be implemented" thing but here we go:

skills, AC bonuses, etc. have typed bonuses that should not stack. based on the SF effects thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ts-Lists/page3) those types are:
    alchemical, armor, circumstance, competence, deflection, dodge, enhancement, insight, luck, morale, natural, profane, racial, resistance, sacred, shield, size

here is the issue, if you put a permanent typed bonus in the sheet, and later add an effect with a bonus of the SAME type they will stack. They SHOULD only use the highest singular bonus of that type.

First example: Operative with insight bonuses (basically to everything) due to class abilities - placed in the insight column of the character sheet under the skill tab. Later on, gets temporarily buffed with an insight bonus to diplomacy which is added as an effect.
    Code:
    Diplomacy bonus; SKILL: 2 insight,diplomacy
    This results in two separate +2 insight bonuses resulting in a +4 modifier, instead of the correct +2.

Second example: Same operative - with a dex mod of +5 a racial mod of +1 and wearing Basic Lashunta tempweave (+4/+4) for a total AC of 20. Again add in a temporary buff to ARMOR AC as an effect.
    Code:
    Magic Armor; AC:4 armor
    When targeted with attacks it is against the stacked AC of 24, instead of what should still be 20.

I should also note that multiple EFFECTS of the same type do NOT stack, it just appears to not compare it to what is already in the sheet.

Cheers.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by notwithoutcid; January 15th, 2021 at 21:27. Reason: added url to effects thread

Quote Originally Posted by notwithoutcid View Post
    Hi there again.
    This feels like it may be another "yet to be implemented" thing
    This...
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Adding an custom NPC ship, that does not have a token set, to the combat tracker results in an "NIL value error".

Workaround: Add a token

Thread Information