DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 139 First ... 311121314152363113 ... Last
    Ah, gotcha. Sorry, that is a great idea and I will add it to the list.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I'm running Dead Suns AP and the NPCs have archaic weapons that should do -5 less damage when used against the PCs modern armor. I have included a screenshot that shows the NPC and the PC and the PC's armor and the chat results. You can see the PC is taking full damage.

When we last had a combat with archaic type weapons it was working and we were using FGC. We are now using FGU. This is with updates applied v4.04 and no extensions.

FGU SF Archaic effect not working.png
    Last edited by Ulric; December 6th, 2020 at 21:32. Reason: Add screenshot
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    I'm running Dead Suns AP and the NPCs have archaic weapons that should do -5 less damage when used against the PCs modern armor. I have included a screenshot that shows the NPC and the PC and the PC's armor and the chat results. You can see the PC is taking full damage.

When we last had a combat with archaic type weapons it was working and we were using FGC. We are now using FGU. This is with updates applied v4.04 and no extensions.
    Which NPC and which AP?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post

What screenshot?
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    What screenshot?
    Sorry, I added the screenshot. The AP is Dark Suns and the NPC is in the CT.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

I'm not seeing any indication in the code that archaic was tracked and applied a negative modifier to damage rolls. I will add it to the list of things to expand, but I'm not seeing any bugs related to this.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I'm not seeing any indication in the code that archaic was tracked and applied a negative modifier to damage rolls. I will add it to the list of things to expand, but I'm not seeing any bugs related to this.
    Thank you!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

It's in AP4, the ruined clouds. I'm just finishing it up. What I did is edit the NPCs that have archaic to have a different dmg modifier. That way all the encounters already counted that in without having to program archaic. It's a workaround, but it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Daso View Post
    It's in AP4, the ruined clouds. I'm just finishing it up. What I did is edit the NPCs that have archaic to have a different dmg modifier. That way all the encounters already counted that in without having to program archaic. It's a workaround, but it works.
    Thats what I did too, but it would be nice to not have to modify basic rule mechanics.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

ship cargo seems to have issues...

1. the shortcut message box, seems broken... missing the bottom right if the yellow section ? ( Might just be how its supposed to look... )
    2. the shortcut message box, only seems to have a 'title' line you can type into... the main 'content' does not seem to allow you to type notes for the item..
    3. 'Location' and 'Icon' for location are 2 items but should be the same ? ( set my 'location' to ' not on board' but my 'icon' to 'on board) Should one of these be removed ? ( Or should I be able to edit the text 'Not onBoard' to day something like 'in hotel' and use the icon to show 'not on board' )
    4. It would be nice to be able to drag items off/onto character sheet item list from/to cargo... so players can store/get items from the ship. ( does nothing when you drop an item short cut into the ship from a player etc. )

-pete
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information